IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IOS = 15.1(2)SY1 When I do a "show platform qos" everything looks good except for this:  ----- Switch [1], Module [3] -----                 Counter                  IFE Pkts        IFE Bytes                 OFE Pkts           OFE Bytes---------------...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been having problems getting faxing over T38 working and I am wondering if my understanding of the protocol is part of the issue. Our scenario is:ITSP >>>>SIP>>>> CUBE 2911 >>>>SIP>>>> CUCM 9.1.2                                         |-> FXS...

Hello,  does anyone have any suggesstions on what alerts to enable on RTMT for CUCM?  I see some listed in Red and other in Black.  We curently seem to be generating an excessive amount of alerts and I would like to pare that back to only relevant al...

Hello All, I have a few Cisco 7821 handsets that will not allow DTMF tones to pass to things like on-line banking. i.e "press 1 for x, press 2 for y", when i press "1" i hear the tone but the other end does nothing.It works with most other phone typ...

Hello Experts,I have an requirement to configure a SIP trunk to one of the cloud provider who has a Asterisk PBX. Requirement is to register the SIP trunk on router with the cloud pbx. Then the calling number assigned should be able to route to an ex...