IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to configure a CISCO 2901 Integrated Services Router with a Module VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 as a VoIP gateway.I'd like to know if is it possible, and if there is a especific document in CISCO documentation explaining it.I have the following ...

espinedo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For CME 7.1,What's up with button labels and Caller ID for intercom DNs? I'd like any user to be able to intercom any user, and have both users see the name of the other party on their phones. Right now, the caller ID says "INTERCOM" (like that, all ...

gglynn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My cisco 2800 series has a voice E1 card of xticsPVDM Slot 0:        16-channel (G.711) Voice/Fax PVDMII DSP SIMM PVDM daughter card        Hardware Revision        : 4.0        Part Number              : 73-8538-05        Board Revision           : ...

divine007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Am using cisco 2921 CME 8.6 with ios version c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.bin..Also am using a dedicated one fxo port for a specific user to send and receive calls,, the user always faces busy tone when initiate outgoing call, the fxo p...

my company will be implementing ip telephony to replace the old pabx system.currently, there is no core switch as it is a flat vlan environment.in the new ip telephony setup, we will also get 2 core switch to implement a 2nd vlan for voice. where sho...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes