IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have different suggestions made to me when setting up an AD integration, some using the normal AD account name, some using the extension (telephonenumber?). The latter mainly for ease of use when entering EM logins etc.If I plan to deploy CUPS, Jab...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I have Unity 8.6. I have a remote office that will not be on our domain or Exchange server (they are going to Microsoft 365). Is there a way to send via SMTP their voicemails over to them with the acknowledgement that features will not all ...

Hello.Does anyone knows how can I get software version 9.0 for CUCM. We purchased software version 9.x and we did not received any PAK number or CD. A friend of mine told me that I should have received a CD with the software and others are telling me...

Hi,My company has just moved from ISDN to SIP. Everything is working fine just few things are giving issues.1. All ip phones can dial out and recieve incoming calls. No problem, however when  I press REDIAL button on ip phone the call is not connecti...