IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,Having hard time to have MOH working btw two internal Jabbers. The MOH works from Jabber to anything except internal Jabber to Jabber. Has anyone have any idea why this is not working? CUCM version: 11.5Jabber version: 14.0.0.55563 Buil...

Hello, I'm currently tasked with upgrading some of our components at work. Our current network is: WAN->Dell Sonicwall-> in gig0/2 Cisco 2911 out gig0/0-> 2x Cisco 2960 switches. We have the 2911s' at our other locations semi-retired and only servici...

cacmarkw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I encountered weird issue in call manager environment.When I call the number 3962, the call is redirected to extension 3943. There is no forwarding set on the line. I used dialled number analyzer but it is showing that calls goes to 3962.There is...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi guys,i got 12.0 cucm/cuc registered to smart account. currently it reports "The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses." and out of compliance.  70 days left and counting down.cucmcan we upgrade to 12.5 with this error msg? or...

Resolved! PRI not working

I have setup a new PRI on a 4321 ISR as I have done before however this time I am having issues getting calls working.  Layer 1 is showing active, layer 2 is showing multiple frames established but when I do an inbound call I get a busy signal.  When...

Resolved! TFTP Server

I have just added a new server to my cluster for the purpose of being a TFTP server so it will do no call processing.  2 questions about this.  Is it a bad idea to also allow it to do some media services also or should it only be TFTP?  The whole clu...