IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to enable the "Call Pickup" function in a 6911 phone. And in the phone button template of the 6911 SCCP, I see 10 buttons.The button number 1 is the Line and the other buttons are Speed Dials. What is the number of button that allows ...

I am looking to connect a new 9.x CallManager implementing to Microsoft Lync.  What I am looking to see is if we can connect Call Manager to Lync on an individual connection basis where each outbound call would go to the lync server just like the lyn...

Hello,We have some Cisco 7911s that are not registering. They used to work fine. They were receiving ethernet from another Cisco 7911 and had a power adapter. But for some reason some days ago, all phones that were powered up through the power adapte...

Can we have two SMTP domains in the same CUC??I have a request from a client that they want to send their voicemails to their emailBut here is the caseCompany 1: user1@company1.comNow they want to send the voicemail from same unity connection cluster...

ulambaday by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guysI have the CUCM 8.6 iso, and Im trying to install it using VMware Workstation 9.0.2On the network configs, I want to use GNS3 as my default gateway and I use a router on GNS3 as NTP server.Can anyone please help me on this?I dont know how to ...