IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a stand alone UCCX implementation with UCCX Premium licenses. We are looking at adding an HAoWAN node but is there a license to enable the HA feature or are we covered with the Premium license to install the other node?

taelon_x7 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our PCI compliance folks asked if our phones were using voice encryption.  We're running CUCM 8.6 with 7965 phones and SCCP. Where do I check this?  Looking at Device Security Profile on a phone it says "Standard 7965 SCCP Non-Secure" so I'm assuming...

Resolved! Configuring NBAR

Hey,I am planning for a customer new site deployment. I need to recommend which switch to order and we would use NBAR for Voice QoS. So which layer3 switch from Cisco fully support NBAR?I have 2960s with IOS 15.0(2)SE3 besides me but it only gives me...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got a PSTN connection terminated to my FXO ports in the router. The PSTN number is +9105222621410. What calling party transformations shall I do in order to route my internal calls to the PSTN carriers?---Posted by WebUser Vikas Mishra from C...