IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we are experiencing some issues on a 8945 ip Phone. The user says that sometimes, people at the other end tell him that volume is very low and it's difficult to hear him. The user previously was using a 7941 and didn't have any problem, the is...

testspa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any kind sOuL,can enlighten on the above.I understand that cme is running on a compact router as compared to cucm running on a server whereby the full features can be utilized  as compared to cme limited and inflexibility such as the push mail.if upg...

JS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a company who install nursecall systems, the care home I'm working in has Cisco IP 7961 phones and they would like their phones to activate our system when the phone rings.  The 7961 has an AUX port and I was wondering if we could connect ...

Hi,i have CUCM 9.0.1.11010-1.I'm using the CCMUser web page to consult the directory, make calls via webdialer...My problem is that the page has a 30minutes timeout.Until version 8.6, the CLI command set webapp session timeout [m] solve this problem,...

clemente by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes