IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CUCM cluster in the HQ and numerous CMEs in remote sites. I have configured SIP trunks and route patterns in the CUCM to route calls to the respective sites. There is also a getekeeper in the environment. I have attached the portion of runni...

I am configuring a SIP trunk on a CME.   The configuration is very straight forward, but I am clearly doing something wrong.   Generally, if you enter "debug CCSIP all"  just before you enter the credentials for the SIP SERVER, you can watch the sip ...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cucm restore

Hi guys, I had a disc failure on my publisher that i had to completely install on another disc.my question is concerning a restore of the whole backup to the publisher. after a complete restore from a backup, does the license information come along o...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,             Does any know about the CUCM 7.0 licensing.i have enclosed with this discussion my current running callmanager license report.I just want to know  what does it mean from the picture shows that "unit authorized ,Unit used and Un...

Hello All,If anyone here on the forum is well informed with regard to the cisco IP Contact Center options I would appreciate some advise.  We are interested in purchasing the IP CC for our helpdesk and I know of two versions offered by cisco, one is ...