IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

plsI  need alot of help scripting as this has been a nightmare troubleshooting!I have modified a script from Ciscos website for cue 7.0, validated it, but having all sorts of problems. I guess I will start with the script attached, and the trace on t...

johnhsnow by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4.13 to 8.*Basically what I want to do is build 8.* new CSS/PT use local RG's add some new features that this place has been lacking etcc....So build the new cluster but I want to run it in pralell with the current cluster and migrate phones by build...

We have a newly upgraded 8.6.2 CUCM cluster and we are experimenting with a couple of 8945 phones and video calling.  Once I set the CAC correctly in regions, we were able to place a call and the video popped up as it should.  However, before it does...

hello All, I am trying to restore a CUCM version 8.5.1 (publisher) but i am unfortunately missing the drf componenent xml file.When i run the restore wizard, i do not get or see any files on my backup device since the drf is missing.Is there any way ...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,we have a customer (HOTEL) requesting an IP Based solution for the main offices that can extend to thier hotel rooms as well. Not necessarily a Hospitality solution but as a first step towards this.their main offices are wired...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes