IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Background:I am working with a vendor USAMobility and they have a product call "IRM" which is a paging system. This system can also send text message.According to USAmobility in order to send a text message to a Cisco 7925G phone (wireless phone) the...

I'm setting up a nurse call intergration between Rauland 5 Responde and CUCM.  In order to call the nurse call system from a cisco phone i need to dail:Area*Room*BedFor example to dial room 201 bed 1 I would dial:201*201*1The problem is that last num...

I have cisco 2611 VOIP routerWhen I connect any phone like 7960 to the VoIP router 2611XM the IP phone gives the following error “cisco copyright 2000”and all the phones keys went disabled.I had two phones working with this router but when I restarte...

mehmoodch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I notice an unexpected behaviour when a Unity user tries to use "call the sender" option once the user has heart the message. The subscriber has a CSS that allows any kind of calls but he can't call back to all the destinations (national, inter...

Giovani10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are facing voice call quality issues and we can Clearly hear the other person  but they cannot hear us.We have ‘3’ 7911G model IP phones in the office connected to Cisco 877 Adsl router via 3 COM POE Switch.We are connected to our branch of...

Hi all,i have a customer with an old PBX System,l so i have to install a UC520 System. 8.0.2 System Image.Line: ISDN with Multidevice ConfigurationWhen the UC generate a new call all works in normal set conditionsBut incoming calls not workHere the C...

Hello,Is there a way to distinguish on a phone, an incoming call direct to an extension vs. incoming call from a blast hunt group?Users want to be able to look at their phone and somehow know if the phone is ringing with a call to their extension vs....