IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Recently the CCM service got crashed, on investigation we found, there is no issue in the CPU or Memory utilization, only thing I found was lot of H225 ICT Throttle Timer restart(0) message before the CCM service was crahsed, below is the SD...

I have about 4 8961 phones at a remote location.  When the users come in every morning the phones say 'not registered'.  They have to reset the phones to get them working again.  I also have 79xxx and some 6945 phone on at the same site on the same s...

jowagner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SCCP over NAT

Good day!Can anyone support me in configuring SCCP client (Cisco IP Comminocation) at home with my CME 2901?CCME has an interface with public IP (routing and etc is configured already), i can establish ssh session without any problem.Will such connec...

Hello All,I am currently trying to investigate and collaborate the required procedures to upgrade a call manager business edition CMBE 8.x server to a fully integrated Call Manager (CUCM) solution 8.x or 9.0, in particular relating to licence transfe...

lukedp by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys…Is there any way that anyone can think of to provide the ability to call forward a shared line on a handset without using the CM User page?I.e. 7942 with Line 1 as their personal line and the line 2 as shared line. At present, pressing the ca...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way from within CUCM (8.6.2) to change the Left Softkey on the Line View page to default to Ph Book rather than Messages?The only way I know of now is to change this setting from the phone itself under 'Phone Settings' > 'Customize Home Pa...

nstrech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to  configuredqsic trunk between cme and panasonic pbx.but the controller is down.here is the show command.cme#show controllers e1E1 0/2/0 is down.  Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced  Transmitter is sending remote alarm.  Recei...