cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Restart DRF services after changing DR Backup Device credentials

My client lost the login credentials to the server storing the backups from the Disaster Recovery backup process.  The password was a randomly created 8 character password and no one seems to know what it is.So, they are planning to regenerate a new ...

CRTP

Can anyone give me some guidance for configuring cRTP on an interface? The documentation I have found only covers a PPP Serial connection. My router is ethernet to a satellite modem, but the router terminates a IPSEC Tunnel back to the states and I w...

Resolved! Improving the conference

Hi Voice team, I can to do conference just between 4 internal users.. How can I to improve my solution? I want to do conference with 8 internal users....I need more PVDM?    I´m using a 2821 to manage the codecs in a conference.  sccp local GigabitEt...

Resolved! Two diffierent results when dialling the same number .

Hi all, I have a customer in Dubai and when they dial 0096525728040 for the gateway, the call rings out . When you ring the same number from your mobile you get an IVR . The Call Manager version is 6.1.4.2190-3. The gateway is H323. Any assistance wo...