IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys and gals,I'm trying to build a simple voice network containing a 2801 CUE, and a 3548, and few Cisco IP phones.. I signed up for with a SIP trunk company which will forward the few DID's for a fee to my CME..I have created the intial confi...

love2xlr8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would two CUCM clusters have to be deployed for the following scenario?Two sites in US with about 550 users totalSix sites in Asia with about 300 users totalWAN between each siteWants to deploy CUCM for call control and Unity Connection for voicemail...

Hello Guys, When I try to add on a 4 port ivr license on a AIM-CUE, I get the following error message:Downloading ftp cue-vm-license_4port_ivr_7.0.6.pkgBytes downloaded :  3319Validating package signature ... donecompatibility modeValidating installe...

Hi AllI'm looking to setup RTMT to sent email alert my service desk to notify senior engineers when something goes wrong with the CUCM, but i have problem here that RTMT is not capable of send the Pririty (eg: P1, P2, P3) for range of alerts we have ...

Dear All,I am running CUCM 8.6 PUB-SUB with two SIP Gateways 3925. I need to configure the second SIP Gateway as a backup for example if one SIP Gateway goes down then the calls should route from the other gateway.Can you please tell me how i can acc...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of any good opensource fax server applications that work well with CallManager. We are looking to create DNs for about 40 of our staff to have direct faxing to their email and the ability to send faxes from their email. We are lookin...

jmartin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AIM-CUE problems

Hello Guys, my AIM Service Modul (CUE) restarts constantly. What can be the problem? Could the RAM be faulty? STARTED: fndn_udins_wrapperSTARTED: superthread_startup.shSTARTED: ${ROOT}/usr/wfavvid/runWaiting 181 ...Out of memory: kill process 2356 (p...

Hi everybody im having problems with dial peers in a IP telephony installation.I have a CUCM 8.5 version and a gateway  Cisco3825. Everything is working but now we are integrating with other telephony central in other buildings.When i call from an IP...

Luis Perez by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, we have a 4 x node cucm 8.6 cluster, that was originally installed with no domain suffix and servers defined as ip address (phones register with cucm ip, no dns). We have a requirement for users to access ccmuser page using a trusted certificate...

btmulgrew by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes