IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am about to create a script for Holidays 2011-2012.I did that but for some reasons it seems it does not read the first part which is Holidays??? it just goes to redirect section immidiately.I have put the scrip and the file for holidays and If s...

hamed1900 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a C881 with 4 FXS analog phones in a remote site, and a CME in the central site, calls between sites are working fine using H323, but I'm wondering if it is possible to transfer a call from one FXS phone to another FXS phone, with phon...

I've got an issue when calling an analog device (POTS, LS or GS) on an FXS port of my 2911 MGCP connected gateway where the call is never properly established.When you call (from another phone internally) to the DN attached to the FXS port the caller...

We have webdialer configured in a web application. The user is authenticated automatically and doesn't see the login screen. They also don't see the call dialog box and therefore don't have the link to the wedialer preference list. Does anyone know i...

Hi,We have setup IVR for Call Manager 8.5.We can call the IVR number from the inside, it redirects to call to users with pulse digits.But when I call from outside the pulse digits doesn't recognised the extensions. We have PRI line and 2921 Voice Gat...

Dear NetPro gurus,One of my customer is using a Centralized CUCM, with each of the remote gateway acting as a SIP CUBE gateway back to the Service Provider.  Each SIP CUBE Voice Gateway also has SRST license (not CME).  And my customer is curious on ...

huntl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are working for a customer for Voice transformation. As part of country regulations, we need to secure audit logs (add/modify/delete partitions/CSS etc) on Cisco CUCM 8.5 and should NOT be tampered by anyone (not even Cisco CUCM Administrat...