IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 3 CUCM clusters. We use five digits for intercluster calls but for now we are using num-exp to send calls to the PSTN network. When I call from EU cluster to North America Cluster some strange digits get added to the extension which I ...

HI All , we have callmanger 5.1.3 integated with Active Directory 2008 , the problem is i am unable to import all user from AD , LDAP is synching properly but i can not import more then 312 user , what could be the issue ? is there any compatibilty i...

So here is another interesting issue. I have a server group that I only use for testing. Currently I can login to the publisher's OS admin page just fine, but I can't login to the subscriber's OS admin page using the same account. I can login to the ...

I have a CUCM 8.x cluster ,which was initially had a 5 digit dial plan for internal and 10 digit for external . I have converted the dial plan to e.164 global pattern . For the internal users I have created a translation pattern to convert the 5 to 1...

Hi,Is there are way to auto disconnect a call from an FXO port after a period of time using Loopstart on a 2911 using 15.1.3 IOS?Have got a paging system on the other end of the FXO port - after dialing from an IP Phone....if the IP Phone dies not te...

Hi,Can some body help me in:I want to install the skype program to my voip network and connecting it to the cisco CUCM which then i can use it for international calls..Can some one provide me all the details in getting the programs , configration.......

We have a shared line 1111 across 6 phones (7920, 7961G-GE, 7971)It shows off-hook symbol on the display and line button lights on, even though 1111 is NOT in use by any of those phones.I've checked if handset is off hook but nothing wrong.Maximum nu...