IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,is there any way in a CUBE router to use the SIP INVITE's "contact" info to be used as clid, when being converted in an ISDN call?Usually this value is taken from the SIP "from". In my case, depending on the service, the other end will use a di...

matigil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just put a + in front of all our numbers in AD and have found that our Attendant Console will not dial these numbers. We get a busy tone like the call can not be competed as dialed. What do I need to do on CM to get the + sign recognized or ig...

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been trying to find a documenation to guide me to configure SIP Gateway that connect to PSTN.Here is the scenarios:The SIP Provider will drop 10MB (Dedicated) which conenct to Gigbit Ethernet (Cisco 2911)I will assume after configuration, t...

kenh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We want to configure the application dial rule which is matching variable numbers.In CUCM  Admin guide it's mention asNumber of DigitsEnter the length of the dialed numbers to which you want to apply this application dial rule. Enter a number of ...

We just transitioned one of our customers to a CUCM Business Edition 7.1 solution.  One of the features the previous phone system had was the ability to press a button and transfer a call to someone else's voicemail.As an example, a call comes in and...

jmunoz19 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes