IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  just to confirm Monitor and Watch on CME.These features basically monitor and watch the line status of a DN only.And not actually monitor an active call on that DN.  Is this the case?If so what can be configured to barge into an active call for ...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a shared line configuration issue on CUCM 8.0. In the customer is a resort and they have around 400 hotel rooms. Each room has 2 phones, one on the desk and one in the bath room. When a call comes in for a room, say extension 2000, both ...

cg100668 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I remember reading somewhere that CTI Route Point can not terminate/answer a call. It passes the call on to a CTI Port where the call gets answered. Is it true?The Cisco document I am reading says otherwise or I did not understand correctly.http://ww...

CUCM version 7.1(3)When adding a new phone getting the following error:Add Failed. User Defined Routine 9licenserequest) execution failed.there are plenty of licenses.  This is happening for any type of phone.  Have restarted the CM service on both p...