IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am configuring a Hunt Pilot in which it hunts through certain numbers first then I have a "Forward Hunt no answer" to the destination of *HuntPilotNO".The star in front of it will take it to voicemail.  Is there anyway to make it ring more than ...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello EverybodyI need a help with regard to the following:I have one EM-HDA-6FXO module installed on router Cisco 2951, and i need to establish power-fail connections in an emergency. The question is, how many analog phones can i connect on this modu...

We have aUnity 7 installation that we want to change the voice on the directory handler. Currently is is the default womans voice that comes with Unity. We have recorded a new greeting for the directory handler but it is still using the default voice...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes