IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have recently deployed a simple CCME+CUE router and ASA firewall for a client.Apparently all calls are made through 4 FXO Anolog lines to the Telephone provider.No Sip/h323 ITSP or etc.My client is cautious about their analog lines being ha...

Hi all,I am not sure if I have posted in a correct place.I have been confused for this question for a period of time already.As my understanding, ISP will do policing on their CPE router to meet the SLA(not sure). For example, a 2M/640K Internet link...

Interesting problem I can't sort out.  I have an 1861 CME connected as an H323 gateway to our call-manager but for all intents it is a stand alone system.  I am trying to get the phones on the CME to access the corporate directory on the Call manager...

This question has probably been answered a 1000 times but I can not find it quickly in the treads. I am trying to set up busy indicators on an admin 7965 telephone so she knows when her executives are on the phone. I have the BLF / SD buttons program...

bfollmer1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have UCCX 5.0 running backup every day morning. Recently we changed the backup server from 2003 server to 2008 server. We kept the same IP. But after the change, the tar file can't be backed up in the backup server. I looked into the MCVD l...