IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After a recent UCM V8.0.3 upgrade I have an issue with CCMUser speed dials.Changes to Speed Dials via CCMuser are not being updated on my 7961 Phones. I have existing Speed Dials configured on the phone, however If a user logs onto their CCMUser p...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to setup a trunk on our CUCM 7, with a third party provider, I have got the user name/password and IP address to establish a sip trunk! I have only one route pattern which is 9.@ and I have selected SIP trunk as my gateway. I am try...

Hi All,When I try to connect the CUMC to CUMA, I receive an error message stating "Access Denied: Insecure SSL Request". I went through the config in the CUMA server and the CUCM and everything looks fine. Have you guys experienced this? Could you pl...

HiI am new in cisco atteandant console. Our customer have 160 sip phones connected to sip server in US. They need to add a attendant console placed in the receptionist. So, how can I order cisco equipment to fulfil their requirement ?I search in cisc...

cm6043 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all experts.I am trying to lab the following topologyIP_PhoneA------------------------R1(VG)---------------------------------------------------R2(VG)------------------IP_PhoneBConsider R2 to be ITSP router and R1 to be a customer router. I need to...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes