IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does somebody knows when RFC2833 support was added to IOS software MTP?CUCM Version 4 and 5 stated that software based MTP do not support RFC 2833 but newer version said nothing.For version 5:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I am working on a UC520 and I need to restrict the users who have access to the system speed dial (100 numbers) from dialing any other number outside this range. is it dualable?thanks

rita.azar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need install CSA 4.5 over EIM 4.3.1, but get this message"Setup has detect that ciscoworks commom service is not installed. Setup will now abort", I download this fcs-csamc-hotfix-4.5.1.672-w2k-k9 but I think that this version of csa do not w...

Hi,I have cisco router 2921 with 12 fxo ports (VIC2-4FXO), any call coming form PSTN its displaying (From Unknown number),i try all the cptone and here is the configuration under the voice-port.voice-port 0/1/0supervisory disconnect dual tone mid-cal...