IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

It's similar to this problem https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2020752/ I checked the encoding dosn't hold true for my problem, So here is the problem have two offices 1 main with 20Mb down and 20Mb up, the branch office is connected over S2S VP...

syrushcw1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following error when tring to install on a 2008 R2 server.  Has anyone seenthis and/or have a recommendation how to fix?TIALog Name:      SystemSource:        Microsoft-Windows-WASDate:          7/7/2010 2:10:23 PMEvent ID:      5048...

I have tried to get the 7915 sidecar to work on a 7962 phone with no luck. I am running CUCM 7.1.3 and I upgraded the 7915 firmware to B016-1-0-3 and the phone is running SCCP42.8-5-2SR1S. On another issue I can't get the phone to upgrade to SCCP42.8...

Resolved! Clean an IP Phone

OK, here's one.  One week ago we got a brand new installation done with all new IP telephony equipment for one of our customers.  Yesterday, the restaurant attached to their building went up in flames.  The firemen had to break out all of their windo...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with 2 data centres two 2900 ISR and a sip trunks for PSTN available at each site my understanding is I create a h.323 connection from CM to each GW then a SIP connection using CUBE to the sip provider for inbound the sip provider w...

To all NetPro gurus,With CUCM 8.0, is there any way I can set an individual password for each 'Meet-Me' conference??I have read other posts at NetPro and I kept on coming across where ppl suggest to use Unity Connection as a Meet-Me Conference server...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes