IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've got 1760 router  configured in cme and the IOS reliese is:Version 12.2(7r)XM2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)flash:c1700-sv8y7-mz.123-7.T.binNow my customer wants to configure sip phone but with this relies I'm not able to do this.Can you tell me wich I...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have the following doubt: I need to do upgrade version 4.1 to 5.1 to be using in the laboratory. I have the 03 machinesMCS-7815-I1MCS-7825-H2MCS-7815-I2The link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps5...

Hi,I've configured LDAP synch with customers LDAP directory which consists of user accounts and contacts. Synch process pulls user accounts but not the contacts. Hence when a user presses the directories button on a IP Phone, the phone only lists use...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using 4FXOs with H.323. Only four specific IP Phones can make outside calls and when i try to call outside call from remaining IP Phones it gives busy tone. All the IP Phones were were working fine with MGCP but since i had changed to H.323 t...

haseeb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have several voice gateways in our network (MGCP) that are set with "mgcp fax t38 inhibit". Without this syntax, I've always had problems with regular fax devices on a Cisco VoIP network. In the normal course of things, this is not an issu...

Hi experts...Presently we are using CCM4.x and CUnity 4.x,now we are upgrading to CUCM7.x and Unity 7.x....what i need is steps to take all the user,phone,gateway...etc configuration from existing 4.x and configuring these taken backup config file to...

shamkumar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes