IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Regarding Cisco docs:Cisco Unified Communications Manager follows the procedures that are described in RFC 3261, 3262,and 3264 to establish and clear down basic SIP calls. Often, on the outgoing side, Cisco UnifiedCommunications Manager will s...

jevgep by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a phone that can't get to voicemail. When hitting the message button, it rings to the correct extension but never gets to the voicemail box. It just rings and rings..Any suggestions? I'm from Avaya land and just learning the good cisco stuff.

Dear Cisco gurus,One of our customer wants to have more ports (for scheduling) on their existing MeetingPlace Express VT server and hence I have the following questions:-Q1) My understanding the difference between MeetingPlace Express VT vs MeetingP...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We aregetting this error reported every 1 minute...Directory change notification request time out. App ID:Cisco CTIManager Cluster ID: CSCCMPUB-Cluster Node: ID:CSCCMSUB02Has anyone seen this before, a cannot find anything on CCO.thanksColin

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am on Unity 7.0 and have a question about Call Handler.When an office is open I want the AA to not play the greeting, but ring a desk phone. When it is closed the greeting is played.I thought if I configured the "Call transfer" tab to ring at an...

rcrumm_2 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done a clean install if 7.0.3created the admin account and passwordAble to log into the gui and I am presented the CUE wizard. I can ping everything from the cue prompt and use the user in teleyphoney-service as the web admin.But I am getting ...

Hi there,I have the following setup where someone calls in to the auto attendant dials a specific code and then enters the number of an OffNet number. This works fine but for billing purposes if I try to add CMC to the route pattern, the calls are di...