IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have missed the following step where you install the - Make sure that you copy the platformconfig.xml to the Universal Serial Bus (USB) key and apply this USB to the publisher before the W1 upgrade. Is there a way l can still apply the licen...

Hi. I have ccm 6.1 and ata 168. The analog phone in 1 port work very good, but analog phone in 2 port work only into my network. Other device connected in 2 port do not work. I can not make a call to the city, or transfer the call to the phone connec...

Resolved! Transcoding.... :)

Good Morning all! long time since ive been on here, so i hope someone can give me some strong advice. We have a situation on our WAN where callers at a site ring out through our gateway at the HQ, this uses the g711 codec but i would rather that they...

Resolved! CUCM 6.1 or 7.0 ?

Hi,We are planning to buy a CCM solution for our office.Our account manager is strongly trying to sell us CUCM 7.0.From our experiences, we are little skeptical about the stability of the new major version releases. We will be conmfortable with v6.1....