IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CCM server where the password must be wrong for the SQLSvc for 1 service, the Cisco Database Layer Monitor. There's 3 other services using this account and they are started fine. Is there any way to "fix" the password for the 1 service tha...

Hi!I am trying to use a NM-HDA-4FXS module, installed into a 2811 ISR, as a set of SCCP devices with CUCM 6.1. Unfortunately, in the gateway configuration menu I cannot select neccessary type of module, that is installed into Slot 1. There is only NM...

dfokin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we currently are running ccm 5.1(2b) and was wondering if there is a way to have cdr's written to a mssql database. I can see in CDR Manager where you can setup a Billing Application Server, but that looks like it rights to a flat file. If anyone is ...