IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Collaboration Community,    I am looking to setup a couple conference room phones but would like to not utilize more than one DN if possible, is it recommended or considered best practice to use a shared DN between conference phones or utilize one DN...

Isaac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 parallel 3925E (IOS 15.6) systems configured for call routing between 2 parallel gateways and internal PBX'sI need to do maintenance on one of the systems so I want to stop the establishment of new calls whilst maintaining existing calls u...

Hi,When I do a “SHOW SIP-UA REGISTER STATUS”, I got two records: one is showing ".*" which registered status shows no; another one is the actual SIP number which registered status shows yes. Please see attached screenshot. I got a problem of incoming...

Xian Li by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running into problems getting Click to Call to work in Office 2003 applications. Click to Call seems to be functioning properly in Internet Explorer but not Word and Excel. Right-clicking on a number doesn't generate the "Call" or "Call with edit...

kmccoy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes