IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I am looking for a efficient way to apply same change to multiple lines.Two commands of configuration must be altered on multiple lines in CME.call-forward busy *4444call-forward noan *4444 timeout 15Please let me know if you are awar...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all  I have been trying for the last coupla hours to install UCCX Editor on my PC.  I have trawled the web and found a few things, but nothing has got this working.Windows 9 PC - Jav 8 version 60 (build 1.8.0_60-b27) - UCCX 10.5.2 (installer seems...

b.t by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are currently looking at options to migrate users from one domain to a new domain and have some queries to see if we can manage the users as we migrate groups to give a more seamless experience for staff. We have 2 jabber xml files and are wanti...

I am trying to set up CME 8.6 to achieve the following two goals:   -Have our main number ring on all phones even for 2nd and 3rd incoming calls-We have two people and they need to be able to be on two calls each at the sane tine (1 call and one call...

Here's the config for the port and extension. Please let me know if you need any other info.voice-port 0/0no battery-reversalstation-id name Fuse Cashierstation-id number 20372!dial-peer voice 20372 potsdescription Fuse Cashierdestination-pattern 203...

amanchau by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes