IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a new ISR4331 and trying to configure per recommendations from a senior colleague. Suggested config:   voice-card 0/1dspfarmdsp services dspfarmdsp tdm pooling   However, I do not see any dsp parameters under the voice card.   Do I need a s...

I have to config Lawful Intercept on 7600, IOS version 12.2(33)SRC6. Every step have be taken by "Cisco 7600 Lawful Intercept Configuration Guide".Such as:Router(config)# snmp-server view tapV ciscoTap2MIB includedRouter(config)# snmp-server view tap...

hcriddick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to change the MOH (Music On Hold) file for our phones.   Here we see the server we are pointing to is MOH_SMUCMSUB01     Need to find how that server maps over to the MOH Audio Source which in turn is linked to the file.    

Resolved! ILS/GDPR

Hello,   I running a CUCM Lab with CUCM version System version: 11.5.1.14900-11, i cannot dial the +E.164 Alternalte Number, at the learned numbers i see the DNs of the other cluster but i unable to dial them.   Regards   Leonardo Santana

We use StorageCraft (SC) backup for our enterprise which support RHEL 6.  We were interested in using SC to perform a full backup of our call manager which is on 11.5.1.  In order to install the SC solution we would need to drop down the RHEL root.  ...

Hi i have a unity connection 10.5.2.12901-1 Unrestricted and i try to  upgrade the system to version 11.5.1.su2 , I start the process but i get an error that the upgrade were failed , so i look at the log file and saw that in my active partition i ha...