IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone! My job has recently gotten new Cisco phones and a few people were interested in getting wireless headsets. I've looked for wireless headphones for two phones and can't seem to get a good answer! The two models I have are: Cisco CP-7841 a...

angreen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an issue to synchronize the network clock of my ISR 4321 with my operator. Here is the configuration in place: controller E1 0/1/0 framing no-crc4 clock source line primary pri-group timeslots 1-31 ! network-clock synchronization automa...

Thomas P by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, just wondering if anyone can suggest solution for my problem----I have 7937 conf unit which will not get an IP address!!! I have tried switching ports on the switch where is connected to, tried plugging into same port where a cisco 7942 workin...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I need a valid design and/or configuration guide for CUBE redundancy on Cisco ISR 4331 routers. The only documentation I found is posted 5 years ago here for CUBE redundancy on ASR1xxx which maybe use the same scheme - https://supportforum...

Hi, Can someone explain the following: User 1 - Logs in to a PC (PC1) and their softphone. While remaining logged in (to both PC and phone), logs on to another PC (PC2) and logs in to the softphone on the PC2 also. The two phones conflict and the d...

Hello Guys,                  Here in our voice system we are using cisco cucm11, and we regularly download the CDR file for reporting purposes "small crafted application". our problem is that we can't export a CDR file for a date older that about 2 m...

Hi Team, I've a provider who gives me calls; All the calls (If not, 98% of call) are coming to me as G729 codec.Once it reaches me, I will send me calls to SIP & TDM for termination. Means, If I am getting 100 calls, I am sending 50 calls to SIP and ...