cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM + DNS Changes

We have Cisco Call Manager 7.1.5.11901-1 which is undergoing an upgrade over the next few week, however our server team are spinning up new DNS servers, this will require us to change our current CUCM to the new servers.  Can this be done without aff...

Dan Smith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am running into a Design problem, let me explain the call flow. IP-PHONE A SCCP ---> CUCM A --> SBC --> CVP --> SBC --> CUCM B --> IP Phone B SCCP (these are 2 calls legs from the CVP perspective). when CUCM A calls Main DID from CUCM B, ...

Resolved! QR Code

Hello, I have an 8845 phone that is asking for a QR code.  I can't seem to get rid of the screen.  I want the phone to register to CUCM.  Any thoughts?

Joe Price by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Estimados que tal. Comentarles que cuento con una CUCM 10.5 que recibe llamadas por la PSTN y por el telular (nuestra numeracion de numeros locales es 3xxxxxx y para numero celulares 7xxxxxxx), el problema se centra que cuando intentan devolver la ll...

Hi. Please, I need some help. I can't register my SIP IP PHONE (INTELBRAS TIP 100) with my CME. with debug ccsip error I get: Jun 28 20:11:11: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Error/HandleUdpIPv4SocketReads: SIP Message incomplete, trashedJun 28 20:11:12: //-1...

wrobynson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two CUCM Groups: Sub1-CMG   Subscriber-1   Subscriber-3 Sub2-CMG   Subscriber-2   Publisher We have a vg224 that is connected to SUB1-CMG with the following: !sccp local FastEthernet0/0sccp ccm cucm-sub1.staff.fusd.local id 1sccp ccm cucm-su...

dtom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer is having issue getting a Mitel UC360 to communicate with their CUM 11.5. Configured the device as a SIP IP Phone and as a end point. Neither configuration was successful. Is there a document out that outlines how to configure Mitel UC360 wi...

dlquinn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my friends. I have a Cisco 2921 router, with a "2nd generation four port FXO voice interface daughtercard on Slot 0 SubSlot 1", with 3 analog lines connected respectively port 0/1/0, 0/1/1 and 0/1 / 2. When dialing the PSNT number from the analog...

Hello, I am using cisco spark and i want to buy a camera and headphones, please tell me which products are supported by the platform. Does the hardware must be more specific or something? The camera that I want to buy is with USB interface and the mi...

m.yanev by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes