Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running 2 Unity Connection Clusters both running version 8.5.1ES47.12900-47 with an Intrasite link between them.I have a user that has moved physical location and I now want to move his voicemail account from CUC Cluster A to CUC Cluster B.  His...

ybpants by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having troubles get the following scenario to work:Cell Phone: 555-555-5555 cfw busy and cfw no answer to Unity Connection VM PilotDesk Phone: 1234 with Unity Connection mailbox and Alternate Extension listed as 555-555-5555When the cell phone c...

Hi Guys,        I'm installing Unity 8.0 on windows server 2003 server. During the installation i'm getting an error like "setup was unable to configure default settings on your system" I here attach the error print sreen. What will be the issue?

Dears,I have 3 Cisco CallManager clusters with 6 MCS-7825-H3 servers, I just want to buy another server as spear part in case any server crash.But I found in HP only one server DL320-G6 (which is obsolete).Can anyone confirm is that server will work ...

Call Manager (8.x) can export CDR files to an external server (a billing server) via FTP but I can't determine on what schedule this would occur.  Does anyone happen to know when the CDR files would be sent to the billing server?  And can the billing...

Dan Rufer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello There,First I would like to whish you all a happy new year, and a great 2012!!!Second please helpme!!! I'm stuck with a silly issue with de unity conection R8.5. I have this VM conected with a UCCM R8.0 and almost everything it's working fine, ...

Hi,Can you clarify what mobile Cisco solutions are available today?I think there has been much confusion in the names of the appliactions. Since CUMC is now EoS http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7290/ps7271/end_of_life_notic...

Hi all,Q1) Is there any way that we can filter bad words from the chat or IM Msgs in Cisco Presnce or through any PROXY Server ? Q2) Can we configure Proxy Settings into CUPC ?I have cisco unified presence 8.5 Integrated with Call Manager 8.6.Regards...

Dear allRequesting your help to resolve the Below issues ,which we are facing in Cisco CUE Scripting.We are using CCME 7.X and Unity 8.0 Version .As per our Current ScenarioCall will reach to main Pilot Number , Cisco CUE will prompt Welcome message ...

Hi all,after reading the configuration guide ( Configuring Client Computers for Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync ) i just can´t make Cisco UC to start.I´m always seeing the same error in MS client Lync:- "Timeout occured while starting Cisco U...

Hi,I have a few users who working fine with their voicemail on Exchange 2010 (moved from 2003 to 2010 a month ago) and now have 2-3 users who worked earlier this week but now when they check their voicemial over phone it states the message server is ...