Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings! Does anyone know how to rest the password for a Group voice mail box on Cisco Unity Express (not a user voice mail box, but a group mail box. I see all kinds of references to resetting the user's password and have done it many times, but...

Hello All, I am evaluating Cisco's Prime Collaboration Assurance 10.0 application, and for some reason I'm unable to get any Voice Call Quality Reports from a 1040 sensors. I am wondering if anyone can tell if I'm doing anything wrong here. The sens...

dmitrinik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, CUCM : evaluation of SSLv3 POODLE vulnerability CSCur23720 Our customer CUCM version is CUCM 9.1(2.10000.28). When we did 'utils web-server ssl disable' command on CUCM CLI, can we access CUCM Web interface without SSL service or not ? If w...

What is the SKU in Cisco CCW to order additional PRI port for Cisco ISDN Gateway? The Datasheet over here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/telepresence-isdn-gw-3241/data_sheet_c78-626475.html Says that the SKU ...