Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Finesse Agent State "Call not answered"

I am experiencing the agent state going to "Call not answered" instead of changing state to "RONA". In addition after the call is released it goes to a voice message that states we are experincing problems and disconnect the call. Not sure if I need ...

walkeri01 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Outbound Campaign -Db Lookup not working

Hello Team, We have configured an IVR based outbound campaign and it is working fine. As ,the client has more than one contact number(phone01,phone02), we would like to configure the UCCE dialer to dial the second number(phone02) in case the first on...

Rima by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Outbound Option Max Skill groups

I have a question in relation to the SRND.It states that the Maximum Outbound Skills per Agent is 5.I am walking into a pre-existing environment where I see an agent has 30 skill groups that are purposed for Outbound Calls. What would be the conseque...

corymcn by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX CUIC Report

I want to ask about the report on CUIC 1. In Agent Login Logout Report - Logout Reaseon Code, what is meant by:a. Connection Failure ?b. Agent Initiated ?c. Device Conflicts? 2. In Agent Detail Report - Type Call a. Inbound ACD b. Inbound Non-ACD on ...