Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello! I have been researching an issue for the past couple days where an agent is somehow dumping calls but the CUIC trace is showing Ready Reserved Ready in the agent trace - they never go to "call wrap" or "talking"This is the only agent doing thi...

clhall by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I have UCCX 12.5 I need to send rest api post method to external service. External service is expecting to receive  json in the next format: {"data":{"consultationNumber": "00065","clientId": 41,"actionType": "INCOMING_CALL"}} value 0...

Genadi_0-1707474635942.png
Genadi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello cisco peple,I have a deployment of  Cisco Management Portal 8.5 but I have issues with communication with AW server via ConAPI:The CCMP don't show Agents and Skill groups neither i can add Agents or Skill Groups, they state never change in "Pen...

Does anyone have an example or experience with REST/JSON post to an external webserver app (not on CCX server/cluster)?  I need to get two strings of data to a web server from my CCX application/script. I have the MAKE REST Call setup with the url an...

dmotloch by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create a REST Call on UCCX using POST method and having a JSON Body. Can someone please give me an example on how to do that? And where to put the JSON body as I cannot put it in a String. I already have the content type as "application...

I just finished a WxCC training where we used Webex Connect & Webex Engage to integrate chat, email, messenger etc.   Sadly, after the training, i actually dont know how to access Webex Connect from my own Org. It has Webex Contact center, all works ...

pescla by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes