Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX Application

I recently started a new role and they wanted the wav file changed and I made the change on the application in a test environment but when I call the number I don't get the opening wav that I changed, can some look at the screen shot attached and tel...

I have a callback script i'm working on and it deos not seem to be working. I keep getting Trigger is not contact Application Trigger when i run the debug. The call back is also not working as supposed to, since it does not get past the accept stage....

Hi, The CSQ is open Monday to Friday from 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. The schedule programmed in the UCCX  is: time range 1: 4hpm to 11:59 pm (because I can not set 12h am) and time range 2: 12h am to 8ham.The customer hears the closing message for 1 minu...

mcossette by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get the out dial calls to work from WxCC Desktop .. Agent's desktop profile is enabled with Outdial, specified the dial plan, Address book, outdial ANI and outdial entry point. But within outdial entry point configuration what am I using in...

I would need a script or API to trigger calls to a specific number every 5 minutes to check the call centre's performance. It would also be desirable to get an http response based on if the right answering machine is answered at the beginning of the ...

I have main script and when agent end call it transferred to another script this is working fine when call internal, but when call external I hear the main script but not transferred to another script when agent end call, how i can tshoot this issue,...

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm trying to install PCCE in my lab for testing and validation.   I'm trying to deploy as lightly as possible and would like to deploy as few VMs as possible.   I found Cisco docs for a lab deployment of PCCE but it only mentions deployin...