Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all. I have a customer Who's  getting CUIC reports  failing on  ALL AGENT CUIC reports where they may be hitting the row limit of is it still 8000?So what they've  done is tried to split the reports in to two, this worked for a while and stoppe...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are implementing CCB internally in lab using cisco provided Call studio applications and ICM script. ICM 10.5.1 CVP 10.5.1 VXML gateway cisco 2911 I can able to successfully schedule the callback and getting GoodBye Call back scheduled me...

M A by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I am in need for a CUIC report that provides me the details of a trigger for a Telephony application (Calling number, date and time of call, called number, etc). Is there such report? The following report is only a summary and does not provide t...

Hello, I am trying to lookup a data based on datetime from SQL: select *from XXXDateTime >= '2021-11-08 00:00:00'In case the DateTime is fixed as above, it is working normallyBut if i try to generate the DateTime based on the call start, it gives err...

We have an agent that is skills that can service two queues.  We have a called in the queue1 for 25 minutes and queue2 for 50 minutes.  With skills based routing, what is the determining factor as to which call AgentA will take when she logs in?? I t...

mzajeski by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have been reported on the following defect ID CVE ID: CVE-2015-0225. The solution for this is to secure JMX access between OAMP and CVP components. Has anyone done this that could refer me to the right steps. The following guide is totally out of ...

Hello,In our previous telephony system we were able to create a nightly CSV file that imported our ideal attribute states for all agents. This nightly task would reset everyone's attributes at midnight, meaning we did not have to keep manual logs of ...