Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloWe have hired more remote staff for helpdesk using jabber.  I am unable to get silent monitoring to work for jabber users.  Both the Supervisor and trainee are using Jabber.  The error i get when we attempt this is Silent monitoring operation fa...

I am developing sql script to get CSR basic information and Login Logout details of CSR w.r.t Date. I am joining Resource table and AgentStateDetail on basis of ResourceID. Stats are coming fine. But  agents whose "resourceid" changes frequently (new...

Currently using an Agent state connector for a data integration which includes both Real Time Adherence (RTA) and historical data. Here are the prereqs for our UCCE integrationAccess to Cisco ACD devices via TCP/IP connectionMS SQL Database on the Ci...

I am setting up a whisper and need to have both the whisper call and the actual call auto answer. I have a workflow rule that allows the whisper call to be auto answered but once it ends the actual call just rings instead of also being auto answered....

Screenshot 2021-03-30 170844.png
LabanM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!Is it possible to use agent greeting if the customer has integration with the Genesys Cisco T-Server. The deployment - Unified CCE with Genesys CTI/Desktop Only.He has:- CVP 9.0;- UCM 9.1;- ICM 9.0.3;- Genesys T-Server 8.0;

Hi, I have a problem with the UCCX Historical report. I tried a test call until the phone was not picked up by the agent and turned off by itself.But when I check in CUIC, calls don't go to abandoned calls and are read as handled calls. I've also tes...

Sgj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, Need quick info ,  we are looking to set-up cvp reporting server into PCCE 12.5 , is it possible to add ? if yes could you please share the procedure to start this ? it would be very great for me to set-up. Thanks!Roy

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts How to enter /input  Alphanumeric as DTMF in IVR; does CVP/Call studio has any mechanism /inbuilt  element or logic to recognize Alphabets?We got a new requirement that loan number will have first character as alphabets;for A123456;B123...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes