Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have uccx 7 integrated with cucm 7. My uccx servers were not placed in a network domain but now after all of the configuration is done my customer is asking me if we could place those servers in MS AD Domain.Could that be done without proble...

Hi,I have uccx 8.I have a script with a menu. When calling from many different type of phones and countries the menu script works correctly.When calling from iphone the system gets 22 instead of 2 (I mean that the user from iphone press 2 but the scr...

liettig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having trouble marking calls as handled for the CSQ. I'm basically trying to build a script that uses onexception step which catches when contact goes inactive (hangs up), I then check the duration of the call, and if the call is shorter than...

I have this newly installed UCCX 7.0 needs to be integrated with CUCM 7.1. I followed the steps for the integration with axl user created. Theintegration seems successful with the summary page. But when I checked in CUCM,  I don't see rmcm account ge...

qinzhou by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We've run into a little bit of an issue.  We're rolling out a few small call centers using UCCX8 and are having a problem getting the Historical Reporter to run correctly.  We install the reporter as an admin but the client has limited rights o...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have IPCCE 7.0 setup with IP/IVR 7.0. Currently setup is running with single language option but there is requirement for one other regional language option for callers. Nuance ASR also being used for voice recognition.Should we use the same scr...

Hello,I have a customer whom i was upgrading his contact center from 7.5 to 8.0 , he has a seperated PG's from the loggers so there is no SQL server installed on the PG's , the CAD server 7.2 resides on the PG's , the upgrade to version 8.0 for the w...

hi, I need some input on managing the dialing list table (DL_xxxx_xxxx) ie i would like to delete records based on few conditions. But i will be removing the records whose status is 'Pending', meaning not sent to the dialer.Have anyone tried this o...

Hi,Can we achieved  whisper to  the agent ( Like this is Sales Call or Maintenance call ) prior to call delivery and answer by IPCCE with IPVIR.Does anyone have a workaround or ideas on this? Is it possible with any IPCCE with IVR solution. I know it...