Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Does anybody know where UCCXv8 store prompts? (like the "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\" folder in V4).I wanted to access to those prompts by a Remote Java Object on the UCCX Script.Is it possible to access to the prompt folder with a WinS...

All,   Who would have ever thought this was a challenge..  I am trying to find a way to put how many rows were returned by a database read step into a variable somehow, so I know whether there was 0 rows returned / 1 row returned or more then 1 for u...

Could anyone point me on document which describe hot to correctly setup CAD to work with Cisco EIM. As I understand it is possible to open EIM home page(http://eim/default) in CAD integrated browser. Is it possible to configure single login for CAD ...

jevgep by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I need your help to understand the step by step process for creating configurable action element.What i am trying to do is to have element which will take a parameter (Key) and then in the backend it will access SQL DB and fetch matching row...

Hi,We are running IPPA w/ CVP 7.0.2 (h323), ICM 7.5.8, CM 7.1.5 and CAD 7.5.1. We are are experiencing an issue w/ the queue stats not updating on the phone.  The phone service refreshes every 10 seconds, but the data never changes.  Previously it wo...

I have a 2 scripts each with a different CTI RP. Script 1 is CSQ1 and Script 2 is for CSQ2. We have the same agents who are assigned to both skillsets. They log in under a single Agent ID. However when I run reports now we see multiple instances of t...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm troubleshooting a problem, and saw a thread that told me to restart a particular service.  Which got me thinking about a general questions..We have a two node HA UCCX8 cluster.  If I need to restart a particular service, what's the order?  ...

Hi all,Which field in ICM database depicts the maximum number of attempts (for a certain record) dialer contacts a certain customer if it gets a busy tone, no answer, etc..Regards,