Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

General QuestionWhen I wrote scripts for Nortel Symposium , I always created a primary script for queuing calls to skill sets so that the press 1 , welcome prompts, check day of week etc were all in different scripts but the core function- Select Res...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, We have need to figure out which ports are used and what all happens when a supervisor selects to silent monitor a call to there PC. CAD is installed on a set of computers on a different subnet then what the supervisors are and there are fir...

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,can you guys give me all the steps required to make this option work.as i already configure recording script to let the callers to record messages if they don't want to wait on the qeue. but when i check the record file i found it store in temp ...

I'm attempting to catch the exception error codes and have them attached to an email that i send out.  in expression editor there is an option to save root cause.  But i'm not sure how to make use this and i could not find any examples ro docs that d...

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ok, When one of my customer service reps answer the phone a message pops up - error luanching application. Basically it can't find cadlink.exe. Is this suppose to be on the agent desktop or on the server. When I'm looking at the Cisco desktop Adminis...

Cisco Desktop Sync Service  Is stopped on the Secondary server of IPCC, it didn't cause a problem for now. i guess it will if it faill over.In the server / service list, it is started and automatic....Any idea ?Control CenterThis service is invalid.C...

We run two separate Webview reporting servers and on one of the servers Jaquar constantly needs resetting and sometimes causes the necessity of a reboot of the server.   We have been told that too many users are accessing the server at one time.  My ...