Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Have CCX 8 running and just trying to validate stats.Have basic queue script where call comes in and sits in queue and hits a menu item within the queue loop that asks custome rif they want to leave a VM to press 1.On the success branch of the call...

I built a lab test CallManager 7.0(1) from production DMA export, then a UCCX 7.0(1) server where we restored the scripts/prompt and setup Agents, etc. We got everything tested and working with UCCX 7.0(1). Now I need to rebuild my test CallManager 7...

Hello, We have a Cisco IPCC Enterprise 7.5.7 and because of a replication problem we experiencing inbound script versioning.Now, we have in our system an old version and we want to restore it. Can anyone tell me where Enterprise scripts are stored an...

Dear All,Can anyone please provide me the procedure to change the Purge settings of an ICM logger 7.x ?  i.e. In ICM, we have a log called "Router log viewer" where we will get all call related information. We  want to purge  these logs on regular in...

Hi,I've update an existing script, i've uploaded it and now want to swap the script in the Application from the drop down menu box.... My question is, when i do this is there any chance of losing an inbound call, as in during the mouse click on apply...

ritsonr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I uploaded two .wav files via the /appadmin page. The .wav files appear in the Prompt list on /appadmin and I can play them from the /appadmin page.However, when I call the .aef that references the .wav files, they do not play. Reactive debug does no...

katedunn by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have assigned different supervisors agent reskiling capabilities. Respective supervisors are able to login to the agent re-skilling web portal and add/remove skill groups to agents. However when he clicks on "Skill Groups", all the available...

Guys, need some help here... We have a version 4 IPCCx deployment serving a large Call Center, we're going through an upgrade plan at the moment but this wont help them for at least 6 months. We cant buy seat licenses through normal channels any more...

ritsonr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes