Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,When I make a call through Toll free number, I can see my ANI is getting changed. The last digit is changed to 0. But when I call the PRI number ( PRI is terminated on the same gateway) am getting the exact ANI. Please let me know whether this is ...

Dear All,I have a problem with auto attendant script. I have a customer who has a greeting saying Welcome to XXXX company.Please enter the desire extension at any time. or else please wait for the operator. Now they want to add an option for the user...

Hi,I've installed Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 on both side server and the agent machine. Every thing is OK when I seach an account from the Callconnector Client on the agent machine, but when I use CADLink.exe on the IPCC...

fbenfradj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,I'm going to install UCCX 8.0 in a test lab and I'm wondering what hardware other are using?I'm presuming that it needs ESXi4.0?  Do you have to use the full production specification of 2 x vCPU and 4GB RAM?  Or can you cut down the resou...

Hello everybody,me client asked for the function of chatting with agents, who are in different teams. Is there any way to realize that? Red a discussion about that in this forum relating to UCCX version 4. Maybe now there is a possibility to realize ...

asuckau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone point me in direction of sample 8.x scripts.In previous versions they were on server but don't appear to be in this version.Would like to see some samples taking advantage of any new features avaialable if possible.Thanks,Paul.

Hi all,I need to use the Cisco Unified CCX 7.0 Configuration and Ordering Tool, usually found @ http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_how_to_order.html as stated in the SRNDHas the location of this tool changed?Hesam

hyavari82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,After updating my AW to 5.x SR13 I cannot access Infomaker (8.0.1) to edit reports. I believe that is because service release 13 updated sybase shared dlls from version 8.0.1 to version 8.0.4. How can I find/download Infomaker patch to 8.0.4...

buenoecp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes