Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All, I am having an issue and I found the resolution I think in the troubleshooting guide.Cause 2:There are no in-service Call Servers. The Call Server may take itself out of service when ICMresponse times get too long.Action 2:Within the Operations...

All, Do I have to regenerate license keys for this upgrade? Basically I am upgrading UCCE from 7.1(5) to 7.2(6) and I am trying to figure out to do with CAD and CTIOS. I definatly want CTIOS at 7.2(6) if I can keep it there. Do I need to upgrade...

I'm writing a script for a confidential employee hotline to allow for dialing options to leave a voicemail. I tried debugging the script and this was the error. The documentation is unclear on what this means or how to fix it. Task:2100009834PlayProm...

Hello All,I can see in the server (using wireshark) voice packets to/from a phone. The phone is configured for recording in Cisco Desktop Administrator, I use g711 and still see 1Kb files in the records directory. Any help?

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I need to, quickly, have calls that now route offsite when we are closed, go to a csq group. that i have done. my question is when all csq_non_bi agents are logged off i need to send off site.Could someone discribe to process for getting thi...

Hi,Customer had UCCX version 3.5 ENHANCED which integrated with Realtime Online Dashboard solution.Customer upgraded to version 7.0 ENHANCED.The Realtime Online Dashboard software was also upgraded for compatibility with the new UCCX version.Since t...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings everyone,I am querying the HDS (Historical Data Server) at a site that has a UCCE system. Looking at the Skill_Group_Half_Hour table, we are seeing some very odd numbers in the AbandonHoldCallsOutToHalf column. The numbers are often correct...