Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Experts; One of our customer has UCCX 10.0 and it is a bank.they want in the bank website there should be LIVE Chat option will come so that any customer who wnats to directly chat with agents can click the "Live chat" and fill up a small form a...

Dear members, It's a UCCX Environment Version 11.5 We're trying to make a Rest Call over HTTPS and it's failing with the following error. "javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: java...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, As per Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Solution Compatibility Matrix, Release 12.0(x).  PCCE 12.x will support Windows 2016 & SQL 2017. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/ucce_compat...

We have lost the password for the 3rdpartygadget account and I haven't been able to find any documentation on the impact of resetting it. From what I can tell it's only used to access the file repository via SFTP. Can anyone confirm this or is there ...

HiI have created an Agent Predictive campaign and this works.I have a question about the contacts. We have three phone fields (phone1,phone2,phone3)When we start a campaign we fill in normally only phone1.What is the reason to fill in phone2 and phon...

Hi Experts , last week we had deployed on IVR application two xml file has been modifed and updated , it was working fine for 1 hour after that all appliaction are  impacted . there was call drop on the VRU node in ICM , there was no call hit on VXML...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes