Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All, We have IGX-8430 and 8420 , this products are now old and end of sale and very soon end of support also. can any body suggest similar product coz we don't want to keep IGX in our network.Thanks & Regards,Ciscobuddy

We need to change 1000 existing extensions in CM to new range.Since there are lot of 2/3 lines and shared lines phones. I need some kind of tool/App so I can pull existing numbers from CM SQL database to Excel and replace it.Even if I can't replace t...

balukr by Level 2
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help for the IPCC scripting.I am using IPCC 4.5 &CCM5.1.My requirement is to give an option for dialing the extension number directly after the welcome mesage and before get ito the queue option for leaving the number and name of the call...

Hi List;The customer here is asking if the IP IVR with IPCC can do callback as following:If client called and no free agent, then it will go for queue, in the queue it will be asked if he needs to stay in queue or need call center to callback him, if...

Does anyone know how to handle a call once the Max Application Session has reached? We would like to just play an announcement stating that there is high call volume and to try late? It seems that the calls are running the "System Default Script". N...

Is it possible to have a screen pop based on the number of calls in queue? I'd like to have a screen pop if the number of calls in queue is above a certain number. This is for IPCC Express 4.0.4Thanks!

arcaidy76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forum;How can I do a traces on the Blended Agent softphone (client side) to know if outbound data came for it or not? My blended agent suddenly is not receiving the outbound data to use it for outbound calls.RegardsITSBilal Ghayad

Hi AllI have a problem with my CRS queuing Scrip, I recently added a VM functionality on the script, Which means IF a call is in a queue, for a long period of time say more than 3 minutes to redirect it to a UNITY Voice mail.And also after hours to r...

Hi,I want to enable silent monitoring feature in CTIOS Supervisor 6.0 (ICM 6.0). I referred various document and configured, but I am unable to achieve it. Can Somebody to guide me the procedure to work this. The details below,I had tried with laptop...