Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all, I know I have seen discussions on pointing an HDS server to a different logger than the one it was configured to, but I can't find those threads now. Is it possible to point an HDS from Logger B to Logger A and not lose any data? The ver...

Has anybody heard of PG Majority? It was recently asked of me, and I can't find any information on it. I was assured it existed, but Cisco searches and web searches have turned up nothing. Does anybody know anything about this and could you point ...

Hi there !I have 2 applications on my IPCC... I?d like to purge all logs (for history reports) for ONE of the applications every day... only one ! The other application must keep the reports..how can I do that ?Thanks.Andrei.

Does anyone have any tips and suggestions for using arrays when gathering data from a caller? I'm writing a phone survey that needs to store the survey results into a database. I just don't want to have 10 variables for each question, so I think an...

jwarnerGB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ICM Enterprise (v6) script with several "Queue to Skill Group" nodes. One node has the consider if formula SG.xx.RouterCallsQNow< SG.yyy.LoggedOnNow+1I see 1424 calls go ii, with 738 out the success leg and 646 out the failure leg. It seems...

gmcgill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am reviewing a script developed by somebody not with our company anymore. Can anybody explain why the below would be done? This is logic handling sending a caller to voicemail. 1 - set some session information (understand this!)2 - set a _contact...

Hi,We are currently using IPCC Express 4.0(4)_Build140. We are planning to install patch CRS 4.0(4)SR1 on IPCC Express. To install this is it necessary to have BARS installed on the IPCC Express server?????Can some one let me know the procedure to in...

I am having a problem with a script that is making an outbound call. When trying to prompt a user, using a menu step, it is acting like it does not hear the dtmf. I am using the correct trigger on the menu and have the place call set to a different...

I have an odd problem where I'm required to delete then recreate the rmjtapi account on our IPCC server. This is a production network with about 50 agents going from 5AM to 12AM every day.If I delete then recreate the rmjtapi account, does it delete...

Hi,I have a Outboudn Diler installed and every thing seems to be fine. The PG & Pim are active.I am building a query and tryign toe import the phone numbers in tot eh database. For some reason, it does not look like it is importing anything.Can some ...

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes