Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When all agents are on the phone and there is a call in queue, is it possible for an agent to manually take that call out of queue and maybe place it on hold.

I have a custom report that was written for IPCC 3.5. We are upgrading to 4.0.4. From my test on our test 4.0.4 box the custom report does not work.Will we have to re-write the custom report?Are there just a few changes we need to make?Any docs to ...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me the best way to change the skills of multiple agents at the same time? We make multiple changes through out the day that we would like to be able to do this quickly and then change everything back to a base set up at the end of th...

WFMTECH11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Contact Center with a several agents. All calls beetwen agents and callers are recorded. On a supervisor desktop I can see every call it's time and duration. But, when I try to listen that calls, from some agents it's OK, but from some ot...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IPCC 4.0(1) and CCM 4.1(3).The database of IPCC write in CCM.I want to find where in the SQL database be a information of resources state.