Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a script with 4 menu options. Each of these options points to a different CSQ. I am trying to find a way display on the phone, which CSQ the call is coming from. Basically a callerID name for the CSQ.I am able to set display text for the entir...

Get the following error message in the editor when I try to open a scrip from the repository or download the script and open it from local disk:" Failed to open script file; com.cisco.io.IOException: unread block data; nested exception is: java.lang....

thj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working in an IPCC Enterprise environment, there was a private link network failure, due to which the PGs could not sent *.hst data to CallRouter.My question is this that when the Private link comes up, will the *.hst files be sent to the Call...

Hi all,I have problem with DB Write in CRA Editor I can insert data in table in SQL server with this command INSERT INTO table1(SDT) VALUES (123)after run script, i see 123 is appeared in table1But when i create variable X (interger ) with value=123 ...

Hello,When I was first setting up our call center IPCC server, I put a user and a CSQ in spelled wrong in the software.I can see both in the Historical reporting software now, but I cannot find the misspelled user or the misspelled CSQ anywhere in th...

mwild by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using CTIOS 7.0, 26666 is the DN number, when we login with this DN, the telebar does not enable and we have to accept the call from the hard phone, but on the same hardphone with differnt DN, it works. What could be the problem.Regards,Humayu...

Hello,After deleting an agent username from the CCM, the CRS correctly removes it too from its list of resources, however when you run the Cisco Historical Report software, the agent still appears there.What is the correct way to completely remove a ...

Has anyone seen any issues when you use a Place Call setup and then try to have interaction with the user. I have tried using a Menu or Get Digit step set to the correct call contact but it is acting like it does not hearing the digits the user is p...

HiAny one got example of script that assign token to each call comes to IPCC express. I am using 4.04 premium version. I found example on cco but not clear.thanks in advance.cheersshahid

Resolved! SQL sort order?

When installing UCCE I am using the ICMDBA to create the database but am receiving this error:"The sort order of the SQL Server on this machine is not binary. You may not proceed further"Does anybody know how you can change the SQL sort order?

dcornwell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes