Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,a agent should forward a caller to another application, where the caller inputs params. The caller should connect back to the same agent after this? What do i need, SessionInfos?. How can i write session infos to a textfile?Regardsi.A. Martin

After installing ISE, successfully login to Webview but can only see the frame and no menu to select report type. Any thoughts?ICM 6.0 SR7Tried uninstalling SR7, rerun ICM setup from media and bin but still having the same issue.

stevele71 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for the Cisco IPCC Express Script repository. Needing to know how to have the queue check for estimated hold time and based on a certain amount of time continue to next step in script.

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see how the SetTransferLabel allows you to save a gatekeeper lookup for finding the source IVR. I get the impression the introduction of this feature was for more than just this. Can you explain what else this feature allows one to do.Michael O...

Hi,I have installed the CRA Historical report plugin on my computer, when I load the program, I fill my administrator login and password, and the soft tells me I have not rights to load the program. I checked my login/pass, they are admin ones..What ...

Can Please someone help me in this thread :http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1dddf5fathanks Guys.

Need some urgent Help. i am running CVP 3.0 with Call manager 4.1.3 and mulitple remote gateways and one GatekeeperI have configured the Seperate GK Trunk with MTP Enabled on the Call manager.On the VB, I ahve the SerTransferLabel set to 8111111 and ...

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have ICM 7.1(3) and CAD 7.1(2).Cisco Agent Desktop works fine but when I run the Cisco Supervisor Desktop and I enter the LoginID the program crash.We have Windows XP Pro with SP2.I attach a log file of CSD. Thank you.Any idea?

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HICM413/IPCCX 401Cluster 1 calls 2000 via ICT to Cluster 2and hits the CTI-RP 2000 which is able to route to CTI ports 100X so I know it hits ipccx but I get busy

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I install a VRU PG to interface with a 3rd party IVR on a standalone server and use it with system IPCC or will I have use the enterprise deployment? I have an IP-IVR for queing

sdempe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IPCC 6.0sr8 in production with Outbound Option (Dialer). We are looking to add few IPCC agents and Dialer ports as well. Can anybody point me to the right document or the steps involved in this process?Really appreciate your help.Thanks,Sulabh