Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have IPCC Express Premium with ASR and TTS using Realspeak and OpenSpeech. Both subsystems are "In Service". TTS is working OK. I have followed the configuration steps in the following doucument for configuration.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/produ...

bradb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone from Cisco answer this?Is there any current version of IPCC Express Standard coresident with Callmanager that limits the number of IVR ports to something less than 150? We?re getting a question from a prospective customer saying that ipcc...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've read the field notice on these two products and just need to be sure I'm preparing correctly for this event.I'm currently running IP-IVR 3.5(3), on OS 200.4.4 SR2. My understanding is that I'm ok with the OS, but that the Application will need ...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a problem with the licensing of our IPCC server. Currently we have purchased 20 supervisor/agent licenses. However, after a recent upgrade from version 3.1 to 3.5 we are still showing on a single supervisor agent license. Our VAR is st...

upperdeck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im quite new to IPCC and have a question regarding improving the resilience of our system. I have 6 small contact centers all using a centralised IPCC environment. Occasionally we have network or power problems that casue the IPCC system to be un...

I have CM4.02a(SR2b) with IPCC Express 3.5(3) Standard Edition co-resident. We have purchased another MCS server and IPCCX upgrade licenses to Premium Edition. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has been through the migration/license u...

habgooda by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,have a lab in the office here using IPCC Express 3.5(2) co resident with 4.0sr2a ccm.im using 2 ip communicators as the phones and am attempting to configure two agents as well.ive configured everything and all services are functional. ran dsbrow...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes