Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi I have never worked on an ICM but hoping to have hands on asap. Till then i am trying to gain as much theritical knowledge as possible.I have searched a lot of docs but unable to find the file type ( format) of the reports captured by ICM.Thanks i...

nabhishek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Callers hear no ring back while the call consult transfer step executes. They hang up before the unsuccessful portion of the script is able to execute. Is there anyway to get some hold music or is there another step I should try. Need feedback ASA...

Looks both controlled by the IPCC IVR license and the question is how leverage between two. I understand both are assigned to application but why they can assign different number. what's best practice or estimation methodology? For example, same numb...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HA installation with 2 server.Now HA server is powered off caused by an hardware failure. I'm not able to add a new skill group. Is it normal ?Takin a look into "crs config datastore" I've seen that the primary server is Publisher but it has no write...

Hi!As I see, it is possible integrate IPCC express and ICM (by way of ICM PG). Is this solution for CTI OS in my IPCC express installation, so further development of custom application which will interact with agent desktop, is possible?Thx

My call router shows following errors .1. connectivity with duplex partner has been lostdue to failure of the private network or duplex router is out of service.2.TCP connection to Application Gateway Host has been broken.3.Error receiving data from ...

CRS 3.5(2). CAN I UPGRADE THE AGENT/.SUPERVISOR DESKTOP SOFTWARE that comes with this?. am having an issue across a firewall (no NAT/pat) and my security engineer is suggesting that its the application. for the agent states etc to work i have to disa...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup monitoring and recording for IPCC express 4.0.4.When I go under "voip monitor" in desktop administration, there is no phones listed there.The system is currently working fine with 20 agents and the monitoring services are running ...