Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm having issues bringing up the JTAPI subsystem. In all the logs on the CRS side I have a bad login/password error. When I go look at the CTI manager logs on CCM I have this message.06/08/2006 11:13:18.050 CTI|kCtiProviderOpenFailure - CTI applicat...

t.htein by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am using IPCC enterprise (6.0 SR 2) and trying to route calls to the least available person in a skill group. I am unable to get the person who has been available least, it always goes to the longest available. Here's what I have done so far: ...

abhijit75 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is currently running an IPCC Express 3.X with their CCM system. There are looking to upgrade their IPCC server hardware and software to 4.X and add some queues and users. Can both servers be connected to a single CCM and have ...

d.kettler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a case where two consecutive admin logons to CEM crashes the server? Both log ons use the same administrator / password. Is this right? I would have thought that option to 'log off' the first user should be the way things happen!! (As per a du...

I am new to Cisco. I am having a problem with the CRS Reports. When I try to run reports based on teams, all the teams members are not shown. I have check the CRS Admin and the desktop admin to see if the agents are assigned to the right teams and th...

Hi Could someone help me, please.I have a problem with webview reporting.The matter is that there is no data in historical reports.it happened that server ICMa (we have two in fault-tolerant configuration ICMa and ICMb) had failed ande after that all...

HiCould someone help me, please.:)problem is related to CAD, in Desktop Administrator, i config it to be STEALTHbut after call is dropped, it goes out to task bar, like is minimised(not stealth)And when next call arrives it's going to focus, right in...

Resolved! Avaya PG

Hi all,we need to know if it is supported to connect an Avaya PIM using 2 MAPD boards for failover, i mean, each pim is connected to host1 (MAPD1) and host2 (MAPD2). How is the failover in this scenario with duplexed PGs?Thanks in advance.

jjflores by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is anyone running this? Any issues? We have a need to upgrade to CM4.2 and I'm concerned about breaking IPCC.The Compatibility matrix recommends SR2 (I think for IPCC Ex), but SR2 does not appear to be available for download on CCO.Thoughts?--Jon