Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, is anyone using Russian or Hmong TTS? I looked at Nuance vocalizer, but I didn't see either language.I am writing an application to schedule visits at a juvenile detention facility and they need to provide English, Spanish, Russian, and Hmong la...

is CRS 3.0(3a) compatible with CCM 3.3(4)SR1?I just installed it, and after it rebooted, it tried to open the "appadmin" screen but said:HTTP 401.1 - Unauthorized: Logon FailedInternet Information ServicesI remember I installed this on CCM 3.3(2) suc...

r-cheung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have ipcc 3.1 with english and german locales installed. All text prompts of the xml ip phone agent service are in german. how can i make them to be in english?I tried to change the ip phone's locale - but no difference.thanksandreas

Hi CCM 4.1 (2), Auto Attendant ( 4 ports) default CRA 3.5 Through the above products setup is configured and it works fine. To customize the AA, CRA Editor is needed. I have the below queries1.Is CRA Editor a free prodcut or this product comes has bu...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where in the CallManager can I see what is the total weight of all registered IP Phones (CTI controlled), CTI ports and CTI route points, as one counter (summ)?If it is calculated manually, what are the correct weights for devices mentioned above in ...

v.srsen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When my customer tries to run the historical reports from the IPCC server, which is the coresident version, he gets the following error:"You are using JRE 1.4.0_01. Please exit, uninstall, and install 1.3.1.This appears to be a Java version mismatch...

d.kettler by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had this error:648: Dec 01 19:42:43.261 PST %MIVR-SS_TEL-5-CTIPG_ROUTE_EVENT:CTI Port Group route event: Route Session=[81470/(P1-ipccjtapi) GCID=(1,240)->INVALID]->DISCONNECTED,Route Address=81470,Failure reason=CTI accept timer expires a...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes