Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Has anyone configured ECE customer side SSO with aqua templates? If the scenario is that customer has docked chat embedded at their web site and those already logged in (via SAML based SSO), should be recognized as authenticated visitors, how do ...

TimoV by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently using CISCO express across three sites and I am based on one site I use CISCO supervisor to listen in on calls but can only listen in to calls received into my site. I really need to listen into calls into all sites. Any ideas???

NHSDARREN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are working on an integration with Cisco UCCX (11.5.1.11001-34).We need to get skill aggregated data in 15 minute intervals.The skill data that is needed per interval is: Call volume (handled + abandoned), Handled calls, Average handle time, A...

I have a big group of Directors that want to keep Call waiting option on their primary extensions but be able to log into Finesse to view their agents.  What are my options? I added an agent extension but still only works if all lines are set to Max ...

We are looking to have UCCE installed at our company by an external supplier but I`m keen to understand the AD implementation part. I understand that UCCE can use a firms existing AD function for permissions  but does it change the structure? Where d...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm try to see all agents available in a particular skillgroup, real time.  It would be handy to be able to see there status also.  Does anyone know an SQL query to run that will show me this? Thanks

Hi Team, In our infrastructure, we have 48 PGs (24 active & 24 passive) across 2 data centers. We want to setup a automatic daily health check for the PGs before the business day start so that none of the CTI clients fails. Please suggest a best way ...

prabhu2kc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I am new deploy ECE 11.6 with PCCE, I have received an email from a client but after we reply or sent completely, on the client-side don't get a reply from the agent. about mailbox server I already test client to client working fine, and the s...

email.jpg 2019-09-12_234214.png
mbieyasid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes