Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have UCCX 11.6.2 with SocialMiner and have successfully set up Classic Chat and Bubble Chat allowing people on the Internet to chat to CCX agents. I now want to set up the new Facebook Messenger integration and am struggling to understand so...

smfb1.PNG smfb2.PNG

Probably a quick and simple question but we just went to CUIC 11.6 a couple of months ago and its driving me nuts!  Once you get in, it tells you it requires IE in compatibility mode for some functions.  OK; so you set that, but the next time you go ...

Hi every one,In UCCE enviroment client found that notice on PG :SIP Dialer has decreased the port throttle by: 1, since VGW overdialing has been detected in the last 4540 seconds; adjusted-configured port throttle: 11.000000-15.000000.Voice gateway h...

harageri1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently my company is looking to move away from g729 and towards g711.UCCE 11.6, codec changeFrom a UCCE 11.6 perspective what would need to change to accomodate this?UCCE 11.6, codec change  Obviously the prompts would need to be changed, and we w...

Hello guys, I’m trying to install ICM (CCEInst  iso) under windows 2016 server as recommended by Cisco matrix compatibility , but after install sql 2016 sever and try to install icm , I got SEVERE error , indicating that installation require Windows ...

Looking at the PQ historical and realtime stock reports. Is there a way of selecting a number of PQs and calling these something different and having the stats grouped into that new overarching group. Would be a bit like creating Enterprise Skill Gro...

UCCX 9.0.2 with CUIC - I'm adjusting some scripts to report on what menu choice was selected (this forum answered most of my questions already)  and am having trouble when the caller hangs up before existing the script gracefully.  I am using the cus...

distruct1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The UCCX Pub is up and running. Utils list services shows all services running but when agents want to log into the Finesse, a message stating the Finesse server is out of service but I see the Finesse service shows IN Service. When the UCCX pub...

Hello, I'm quite new to Cisco/UCCX - I've been tasked to figure out how to report on the average time each user spends in each not ready reason code. The closest I've found is "Reason Code - Agent" report, but that only has 30 minute granularity. Is ...

19wolf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    We setup a script to track what option users select in a menu by following this guide:    https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/212485-configure-uccx-to-show-options-selected.html ...

kms9370 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to upgrade the PCCE version 10 to start in Side B first. Then if upgrade of Side B is monitored successful, we can go ahead on the upgrade of Side A. if this is possible, do you have any procedure or links that I can follow for the...

giodias01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes