Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ECE workflow?!

Dears,   Hope you are fine.   I have a question about how ECE works and the workflow of it with PCCE.   If anyone could explain briefly I will be appreciated.     Thank You and BR, 

kaito336 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently use either ewt or the actual formula for different scripts , I not fond of using this due to the testing    We use ucce    They require scripts based around if calls are greater the 600 then play message 1 cut off then it checks again for...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, CUIC real time and historical reports could be run as parametrized (means filtered by team od by CL,VL) permalinks from any browser outside of the CUIC or native Finesse gadget, but is there some option how to do this with LiveData reports?? ...

Hi Everyone I had an issue yesterday where my primary node went down and users who weren't logged in couldn't access the Finesse web page when they came back from lunch. I didn't know that when the primary node goes down that users who aren't logged ...

Resolved! UCCX Fail Over

I have a quick question, we have redundant UCCX servers and a few moments ago the master went down and no one could log into Finesse. Shouldn't the slave have taken over and allow the user to still log into Finesse, my manager asked me why didn't thi...

Resolved! PCCE vs UCCE

I am new to PCCE and I have some questions about the software and patching of the system.  For example, I know if I visit https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/EngineeringSpecials/rcct_r_cc-eng...