Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi, i have a problem on contact center for position in queue where the caller will reach position 1 and waits for more than an hour then the position in queue increases either goes to 5 or 8 etc. how can i fix this problem? any suggestions or ideas o...

Nadesha by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX v11.6(2) Outbound Dialer   Hi all. I'm running a predictive/progressive campaign and planning to achieve the following rule. How can this be configured?1. Dial Phone01 -> Result=Busy then the same Phone01 should be dial again after xx interval 2...

Dear all I have concatenated two variables coming from ICM as key value pairs in set variable. After it is received in Call Studio, I would like to play the concatenated data in the Audio item. I am unable to reference that in URI. could you please t...

Resolved! UCCE/PCCE Script

Working to write a script and i am trying to use the IF node to check content of a variable but not sure how to use the expression contains. So for example i am trying to check "If Call.PeripheralVariable1 contains busy".   Any assistance is greatly ...

All,I am testing QM802 with UCCX802 Premium HA enabled.I have loaded licenses for CR, QM and AQM seats in UCCX. In QM Site Configuration, those seats are displayed correctly.I installed Monitoring and Recording Administrator application on a PC. When...

wenqianyu by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Direct Transfer button that is displayed on Agent's finesse desktop disappeared   UCCX System version: 11.0.1.10000-75   In Cisco CAD, it used to be controlled by Desktop admin app. Is there a way to unhide it in Finesse? Tried to search throug...

no transfer button.png transfer button.png

I have the following script. In the document (txt) I write a record which I record. If I want to delete it, then I write "blank" in this document.How would you then read this document in order to determine if it was blank in the document or is it in ...